New feature to watch: Sunday Shelves

Do you ever come across a bloggy with that one cosmically perfect feature and you secretly think: Man! I wish I had thought of that! Yes? Me too. All the time in fact. And I just happened to stumble across one such feature that will proceed to make me insanely curious. And jealous. Whichever.Jill of The O.W.L. blog has recently started a new feature called Sunday Shelves that has my inner busy-body just bursting with anticipation. Each week Jill will spotlight the bookshelves of a different blogger or reader - which is just fun in itself to see what books people keep. The post will also include pictures of their bookshelves and an explanation of their organizational scheme or lack thereof. I don't know about you, but I am a goon for this sort of thing. I love to see what system other readers use to display their books and occasionally, I like to see those who are like me and try to 'creatively' cram as many books as humanly possible into one small bookcase because that is all you have room for. Whichever, I am all over it and can't wait to see who stops by Jill's blog. If this sounds like your cuppa, Jill is also looking for bloggers to spotlight, so if you want a chance to show off your shelves - give her a hoot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle I hope I can live up to this post! And I'm glad I'm not the only one that is facinated by how others store their books :)

Michelle said...

Jill - I am just so excited for this fun idea. And yes, my curiously too is slightly out of control at times..