Book Blogger Holiday Swap

For the first time, I participated in the Book Blogger Holiday Swap this year. I know this post is a bit later than everyone else's but since I moved right before the holidays to the Middle of Nowhere, my package took a little longer than average to arrive. But it came today (Yipee!!) and I couldn't be happier with what my sweet secret santa Melissa of Book Nut sent:
To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
Cotillion by Georgette Heyer
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
chocolate(!!)

Melissa must have done her homework, becuase I've been meaning to pick up both a Georgette Heyer and To Say Nothing of the Dog for a long time. So now there's no excuse. And of course, who doesn't love Westerfeld and chocolate?

Thank you again Melissa!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds so fun! I want to participate this year once I can call myself a book blogger.

And sorry, maybe I shouldn't have almost laughed when I heard it took so long to get there. :)

Michelle said...

Holly - Don't feel bad about laughing - if I weren't living here, I'd be laughing my head off. As it is...
Hope you had a good Christmas! So, any blog news? Are you getting ready to launch?

Melissa said...

Oh, I'm SO glad it made it there. I was worried when I read that you moved... I didn't want it to get lost in the mail. :-) At any rate, who doesn't like a late Christmas present? Glad you liked it.

Travis Millet said...

Melissa - Thank you again so much!! You are too sweet to send such an awesome gift - and yes, prolong the gift-giving as far as I'm concerned ;)