Amazon Best Books of 2009

Amazon recently announced their Best Books of 2009 - a variety of my fav books from this year have made their various lists (Soulless) but the ones I got most excited for were in the Teen category. Several of these titles will also feature on my 'Best of' list for 2009 but after looking closer, I noticed I haven't read about half the books either. HALF! I need to do some serious reading in the next few weeks if I've missed out on that many good books.

Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld - my review
Claudette Colvin: Twice Toward Justice by Phillip M. Hoose
Marcelo in the Real World by Francisco Stork - my review
Fire by Kristin Cashore - my review
The Ask and the Answer: Chaos Walking: Book Two by Patrick Ness
Catching Fire
by Suzanne Collins
If I Stay by Gayle Forman - my review

Have you read any on this list yet? Where should I start first? Feel free to comment or use the poll on the right.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I've only read two, Shiver and Catching Fire. Shameful! Read Shiver next, it's lovely. Or Beautiful Creatures, which sounds creepily fantastic.

Michelle said...

Molly - It's seriously hard to keep up with every new book that comes out, right? And I agree - Shiver sounds like a winner.