If my life had books titles

I've seen this meme at a few different sites and I sorta took the questions I liked best.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

*Describe Yourself: Magic to the Bone by Ilona Andrews

*How do you feel: Savvy by Ingrid Law

*Describe where you currently live: Under the Rose by Diana Peterfreund

*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle

*Your favorite form of transportation: Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge

*Your best friend is: The Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier

*You and your friends are: Valiant by Holly Black

*What’s the weather like: Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

*Favorite time of day : The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

*What is life like to you: Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson

*Your fear: Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre

*Thought for the Day: On the Bright Side, I'm now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison

*How I would like to die: Fade by Lisa McMann

*My soul’s present condition: Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre

1 comment:

Angiegirl said...

Those are especially good titles, Michelle. I like. :)