Toronto or Bust!

Whew! Even though I just got back from one vacation, as of tomorrow morning (4am to be exact, eek!) I'll be winding my way to the lovely Toronto, Canada with my family. Amazingly enough, I actually managed to prepare a couple of posts in advance for your enjoyment, so hopefully things won't be too terribly dull around in my absence. I'm not too sure how often I'll have access to the internet (the hotel has assured me that they have wi-fi, but you never know), so don't be surprised if I'm not responding to comments/emails.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for good places to go, food to eat, things not to be missed, etc. while in Toronto, please let me know. I've been doing lots of research but suggestions are always helpful.

I thought I'd give you a peek at what I'll be taking along with me before I finish up packing for the night. Hopefully this pile of pretties will be enough to keep me company on two cross-country flights and a week away from everyday life.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, Michelle, have such a nice time! I love sightseeing anywhere new. Man, there are a lot of good ones in that stack. I just finished Archangel myself and can't wait to read another in the series. I look forward to hearing what you think of Crown Duel, too.

Chachic said...

I hope you have a great time in Toronto, Michelle! :) Vacations are such fun. More so if you have good books with you. Can't wait to hear what you think of Crown Duen and The Allelui Files. I really should finish reading the rest of the books in the Samaria series.