In My Mailbox: September 19

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. This meme is about books that you received or bought during the week.
I can hardly believe that we are halfway through September! Good heavens this year has gone fast. Hopefully everyone had as much fun as I did this past week discovering many, many wonderful new blogs thanks to Book Blogger Appreciation Week. As for books -- I didn't get many -- but what I did receive was pretty dang good. I was sent Bayou Moon for review as well as an ARC of Linger and got City of Ghosts and Killbox from the library. All four have been on my top to-read lists and I may have bumped a couple of these to the top of my TBR pile because I couldn't bear to let them waste away on my shelf. ;)
for review:
Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

my library:
City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
Killbox by Ann Aguirre

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

2 comments:

Chachic said...

You got Bayou Moon! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to read it next week. Although I'm not sure when it'll become available here.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Linger, I want to read it soon, but then I would also like to wait until the third installment is coming so I don't have to be anxious to know how it will end, but can just read the ending right after the second book?