About See Michelle Read

Welcome! My name's Michelle and I inhale an insane amount of books every week and have found this here blog to be a good outlet for said addiction. Most of the time I'm known as Mommy to three kidlets who try their best to run me off my feet. But they're keepers. I'm also happily married to an engineer and he's a keeper too.

I studied art history and ballroom dance at Brigham Young University and hold a ridiculously soft spot for anything Russian (ballet, those furry hats, and Dostoevsky, baby). After a few years working in a city library, I finally found my true home as a freelance fiction editor. I copy edit and proofread manuscripts in a variety of genres at Write On Editing.

And maybe it's the librarian in me, but I still get giddy anytime someone asks me "So, do you know any good books to read?" Why yes. Yes, I do.


Authors & Publishers
**At this time, I am not accepting books for review**

Feel free to drop me an e-mail (mmillet@gmail.com) with any questions you might have. If you are looking for a professional editor, please check out Write On Editing.

Find See Michelle Read
Goodreads
Instagram
Twitter

1 comment:

Book Geek Review said...

Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out here: https://bookgeekreview.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/i-won-an-award/

Congrats and thanks :)