Friday Linkity-Links

Since I wasn't able to get any sort of review post up for this week, I thought I'd share some of the links I stumbled across this week.

~ First off, Pottermore. Anybody else started in on this yet? I just finished exploring Book One and must say I'm impressed. Especially with the 'extra content' from J.K. Rowling (did you know Professor McGonagall had been married?!?) Currently however I have no friends (and I'm feeling a bit like Neville Longbottom in Book One), so if feel free to 'friend' to me if you are puttering around there as well, I'm LumosRune5872. I'll send you one of my poorly made potions or something. Any guesses which house I landed in?*

~ May is almost here with the arrival of Bitterblue. It's one of my most anticipated 2012 reads and the most lovely Ms. Kristin Cashore has put out a free eSampler with teasers for all three books and some letters that take place before Bitterblue. It is possible to be even more excited than before?

~ Then there's this video that I've seen a couple of places and finally sat down to watch over at Chachic's place. Oh, I do love me a good P&P retelling. Especially when it's done in video diary form a la Easy A. Don't be like me and wait any longer to watch Episode 1. Look at me being all nice and posting it RIGHT HERE for your easy viewing pleasure...I'll wait till you're done.



And then go here for Episode 2: My Sisters: Problematic to Practically PerfectEpisode 3: My Parents: Opposingly Supportive, and Episode 4: Bing Lee and his 500 Teenage Prostitutes. Let the hilarity commence.

------
*Yeah, it's gonna be Ravenclaw. Nerdy, bookish, and a wee bit eccentric. They got me pegged.

2 comments:

danya said...

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries look like they're going to be a lot of fun! I am a huge Pride & Prejudice fan and it'll be neat to see how the story is portrayed through this medium :)

Chachic said...

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries are hilarious, aren't they? Can't wait to see the next episode. I also downloaded the Cashoe eSampler and I've read the letters exchanged by the characters. Really looking forward to reading Bitterblue!