See Michelle Laugh

With New Moon coming in a few weeks, I've stumbled onto quite a few humorous Twilight themed posts. The only one to have left me rolling with laughter however has to be Mandi from Smexy Books guest post over at Pure Imagination doing New Moon - The Condensed Version. It's New Moon, under a minute with assorted dolls and barbies.
In the words of my friend Ambie: "very clever, bloggy"

********

Also, the hubby said to me last night:

hubby: Did you know if you say 'beer can' with a British accent it sounds just like 'bacon' with a Jamaican accent?

me: 'beer can' [English accent]. 'bacon' [Jamaican accent].

me: [giggles uncontrollably]

2 comments:

Rhiannon Hart said...

Ahaha, Barbie and Edward. Both impossible ideals for little girlies. They definitely belong together.

I had a go at the beer can/bacon thing. By golly he's right!

Michelle said...

Rhiannon - yes, yes. Frankly I love the fact that the girl has both barbies and an Edward doll! *snort*